Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Lord Is Preparing The Way

Will and I are finishing up all of our To Do's and Packing List; and the Lord has definitely been leading every step of the way. Leaving a house, family, and friends for two and half months is crazy and stressful.....but God has blessed us so much. Things have been smooth and each day we are able to cross off something big from our list. Sweet Sweet people have paid for our gas going down and our gas coming home.....The Lord Is Great!

Basically I just wanted to let anyone who actually reads this know that God is already blowing our minds and we haven't even left! So Praise God:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to comment on this cute littl blog you have set up and say that i'm excited about your trip and will be praying for ya'll! Since I see these cute little slideshows with pictures I would like to see the growth of baby hawk on there too! You need to add a before Mexico shot so we can see how much the baby has grown. Love ya and Miss ya already! Nat

Anonymous said...

Karan Anne,
I don't know why I am stressing about getting ready for 8 days in Hawaii AND trying to get my classroom straight. After reading your blog, I will just be thankful for the adventure and what it brings and realize all this will be here when I get back.
I am anxious to follow your journey and will miss watching you grow..in all the ways you will!

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two! Very excited about this summer for you and admitedly even more excited for August when you guys return to begin at CrossPointe!

We'll be praying for the Lord to use you in ways beyond your imagination this summer for the sake of the Gospel!

Oh, and I'm sure you've heard it a million times...but take it from someone who is from Northern Mexico (a.k.a. Southern California)..don't drink the water! ;-)

Blessings in Christ!

Brad E.