Tuesday, July 1, 2008

All Better, Or Should I Say On My Way

Just wanted everyone to know that I am feeling better, Dr. William Richard Hawk let me go out and play tonight....A.K.A. eat dinner with everyone and attend the staff meeting. It was nice to see everyone's faces and get some fresh Mexican air. I am planning on participating tomorrow , but on a very low level....I am recognizing that I need to act less hard core and more pregnant ladyish.
Thanks for the prayers....don't stop quite yet:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey K.A.

I am so glad to hear that you are starting to feel better. Thank you for that update. Also, it is good to hear that you are going to act less hard core and more pregnant ladyish.
Thank goodness for the "unknown assailant".
Miss you and love you both. Robin

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad you are feeling a little better. I know it's no fun to be stuck in a house for several days. And I'm with Robin...I'm glad you are going to take it a little easier. God knew you were going to be pregnant and how you would be feeling and He planned on working through you despite/because of all that. I love you girl! And we are definitely still praying!
Kat

Anonymous said...

Hey!!!
Karan Anne I am so glad you are feeling better! I hope you will continue to rest so you wont get sick again!I will be prayong for you.
Love,
Kenzie

Anonymous said...

Karan Anne,
Missing you but enjoying the updates. Do you want me to come there and get after you and Will and give you my school teacher look? You had better take care of yourself!! Remember, it isn't JUST you!!!
Please tell Will the ugly lizard is really a "horned lizard" but we called them "horned toads" or "horney toads". We had them when I was growing up in Texas and I use to keep them for pets. Oh, if they get trapped, they can squirt blood out of their eyes at you!!!
Come home early so you can rest befoe school starts!!
Carole