Friday, July 11, 2008

The Wait is Over

It's...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Boy!

Meet William Ellison Hawk


Little Ellis:)


Well, we have a lot to be thankful for! We have had an amazing week full of blessings, a great group, great Mexican friends, lots of ministry, awesome surprises came in the mail, and now the best blessing: a great check-up! Ellis is happy and a little feisty. He was wrestling with the ultrasound technician as she attempted to take his pictures. He did however give us quite a "money shot". Needless to say we are EXTREMELY excited. I (Will) could barely eat before hand. Ellis is truly an answer to so many prayers. KA is also very excited even though she may have her hands more full with a mini-Will rather than a mini-KA. God is so good!

We Love You All,
Will & KA


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol....i'm super excited for you guys..and i picked boy

p.s. don't forget...tEllis could end up with KA's personality not a Will personality.

c.tim

Anonymous said...

I knew it! I had about 8 dreams that it was going to be a boy! I'm so excited for you guys and I love William Ellis! I could NOT WAIT any longer. Thanks for the update including the pictures of your beautiful boy! Love you guys so much!
Kat

Anonymous said...

is it odd that i didn't need to labels on the pics to know what was what??

c.tim

Anonymous said...

we are SO excited for you guys!!!

congratulations! we love you!

Leslie and Nathan

Anonymous said...

KA, 2 weeks ago I was lying in bed and suddenly I heard this loud voice in my head that said "Karan Anne is going to have a boy" I know God told me. I have been telling everybody but I have been too busy moving Papa in to write you. I am so happy for ya'll and I love Ellis. I'm so upset I missed your call. Love, Great Aunt Karan

Anonymous said...

AAAHH!!!
that is the cutest little foot ever!!i am so excited!! i am at a loss for words but can't wait to hold the little ellis in my arms!!
he is going to be amazing like yall!!

LoVE

aunt sarah!! (the faveortie aunt!)

Katherine and Brandon said...

Looks like an alien to me. Awesome! Should be an interesting birth. I heard they like to bust through the stomach when they come out.

Seriously though....I have no idea how you are supposed to know the sex of a baby from those shots.

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo excited for yall!!! I am so glad yall got to find out!!!!!!!! LOve yall and cant wait to see William Ellison Hawk!!!
Kenzie